Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Lord, I'm ready!

Have you ever approached a door and as soon as you get to the doors, they open automatically? And if you are really cool, as you continue to walk the automatic doors continue to precede you and you just keep on walking! And there are some doors that if you aren't paying attention, you push and push on the door and then you realize the door says "Pull"! I have been asking God when. And I know that I shouldn't ask him when will I see the vision you've given me? When will I get to the top of the mountain? When will? When will? And then you top it off with, " I'm ready"! So you are telling the maker of Heaven & earth, the one who designed you, formed you, saved you, delivered you and set you free. You are telling the one who gave you the vision, the dream, the passion and the desire in the first place that you are ready to fulfill the Destiny he has set before you. You don't even know what you are ready for, but you tell him, "I'm ready"!  When God opens those doors for you to walk through, when they are automatic and not forced or coerced, when they open as you approach, then you will be ready!  Until those doors swing open, open wide upon you're arrival, until he gives the the "okay" stop trying to push the door that says pull! 

No comments:

Post a Comment