Monday, March 30, 2015

The Next 60 Days

I am going to be diverting from Joseph for awhile. I want to chronicle something that I believe is going to be happening in the next 60 days. I can track some of my seasons, and in doing this, I can feel when something is going to change. I have been talking about Joseph for a couple of months now. But now I want to share a little bit of my heart.
May 30, 2008 I clocked out of Mercedes Benz and man that was such a turning point in my life. I had prayed, and prayed for so long for God to release me from that job. I would drive to work at 5:00am five days, sometimes six or seven days (overtime), and sit in the parking lot and cry and pray that one day God would get me out of that job. He finally did, I clocked out and never went back. That was seven(7) years ago. During that time, God has done major surgery on me. But the biggest tumor he removed was pride. He had to break me in order to build me back up. I have been homeless, I have not had a car since 2009, we have been broke and at times hopeless. But God! He made me depend solely on him, he literally became my Jehovah Jirah. He has provided a roof over our head, we've almost always had food, not always what we wanted, but what we needed. He has taken care of our every need and a few of our wants. But now, that season is coming to an end. In Job, he talks about waiting until your change comes. Our change is coming. On May 30, 2015 will be seven years from the time this journey started, and I believe in the seven year jubilation. I believe that 7 years things become new. So this is my countdown to my year of completion, my seven years of coming into what God has for us. I have the hope that God has some AMAZING things for us. I am excited to see all God has in store for us.

1 comment: